The Montreal Drone Expo welcomes all exhibtors who would like to participate in Canada's biggest drone event to date featuring 60 of the best pilots from North America and be the first Canadian qualifier for the IDRA North American Cup and the drone national world drone racing championships. We are working very hard to make this event a huge success and bring people, companies and sponsors from all across the industry. Our Goal is to make this event for all ages and to help educate everyone on this exciting new hobby, we will even have a kids zones that will be run by teeny drones to help them learn the basics on how they work, safety and flying drones. Entry to the event for spectors will be free for the first few hundred tickets then it be 5$ for the next 500 and 10$ after that, we aim do bring in 500 to 1000 people over the day. We will be working with media from television, radio and newspapers to cover the event and we are putting out a full press release to all media outlets in north america. We have a very strong social media presence across the board we have more than 227,649 people on facebook, instagram and twitter. We will have a film crew on the day of the event covering all aspects and creating a recap video that will be then shared across our networks online and we will also have many people doing live social media coverage all day long. We have create 3 exhbitor packages to choose from and have made the prices as resonable as possible to allow as many companies to particpate. Please review the PDF that we have create to explain what you get as an exhibitor and choose one when filing out the exhibitor registration form. * This event will happen rain or shine! but it will be a nice sunny day!
1. All exhibitors must provide their own tents
2. Exhibitors must provide all their logos, urls and social media links
3. Exhibitors need to be accepted, sign a contract, pay the fee for their package before june 15th 2016
4. Exhibitors must arrive no later than 8:30am to set up their booth on saturday june 25th at molson stadium.
5. Exhibitors must check in with registration no later than 9.30am
6. Exhibitors must be ready by 10am when the doors open to the public.
7. Exhibitors must agree to the terms and conditions and follow the rules of the venue
8. Exhibitors must clean up their booths and area and packup and be off the premises by
no later than 11.59pm saturday june 25th and also checkout with registration
9. Exhibitors must respect the amount of seats and space provided by the package they have purchased.
10. Montreal drone expo reserves the rights to remove you from the event if any of the rules
or regulations are broken.